& Commerical Construction
With the continually rising costs of energy it is important to invest and design a structure that will be the most efficient on the market today.
Traditional wall systems are low-performance as compared to the high-performance structures that are available! We take the time to design and build structurally strong and energy efficient buildings while maintaining aesthetics. Equally important, we save our clients thousands of dollars over time by making every project we touch more efficient and sustainable from the start. Our work is focused on sustainable green building, minimizing wasteful energy costs, maximizing efficiencies, enhancing property values and helping conserve vital natural resources in both commercial and residential.
Facts About the Greener Side:
- Buildings represent 70% of US electrical consumption.
- Buildings are responsible for nearly half of the country’s greenhouse gas emissions, consuming more than 70% of the electricity generated by US power plants, according to the Energy Information Administration.
- The EPA estimates that 136 million tons of building-related construction and demolition (C&D) debris was generated in the US in a single year.
- Medium-density fiberboard (MDF) is usually manufactured from sawmill waste and formaldehyde, a known human carcinogen.
The Greener Side Starts with the Design:
- Water Conservation
- Energy Conservation / Production
- Natural Resource Conservation
- Healthy Environment
Adding solar to any structure can make a lot of sense, but on a new construction it makes even more sense for the building to be extremely efficient in order to capture the energy that solar will produce. Having a solar system and building designed at the same time will cut down on energy consumption two fold.
Call Us For a Quote: